The Warehouse Associate is responsible for storing materials,
picking, packing and scanning orders at their assigned location. The
goal is to contribute to company efficiency, profitability and
customer satisfaction by ensuring that the right product is delivered
on-time with superior accuracy. The Warehouse Associate works in a
team-based distribution environment.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to
schedule (pick, load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins
according to organizational standards.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Complete local deliveries.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with company
procedures, rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous warehouse work preferred.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Use of electronic scanner is preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Occasionally moves up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently standing, twisting, bending and lifting.
- Ability to operate a hand-held scanner, computer and pallet jack.
Berkshire Production Supply LLC provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.