The Cash Applications Clerk is responsible for the posting payments
to the appropriate accounts within the accounting system and insuring
that appropriate procedures and paperwork are being completed and
returned from satellite divisions and branch locations. This
individual will work closely with team members to ensure accurate
postings to accounts. The Cash Applications Clerk should possess a
high level of attention to detail in order to succeed in this role.
This position is located in Warren, MI until October 2020 as we
complete construction of our new Headquarters in Novi, MI.
- Posting and allocation of payments to customer accounts
- Reconciling and analyzing of customer transactions
- Processing internal/external mail
- Assure that paperwork is completed and procedures are followed at
satellite divisions and branch locations as required.
- Reconciling branch transactions and daily deposit information
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years bookkeeping or accounting experience preferred
- Associates degree preferred
- Accurate data entry, analytical, reconciliation, and
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
in a fast paced high volume environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and Excel also needed
- Occasionally moves up to 30 lbs.
- Frequently standing, twisting, bending
- Operate a computer
Berkshire Production Supply provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.