The Data Information Specialist is primarily responsible for the
researching and creation of new products in Business Operating System.
In addition, they will also work with various departments to populate
and maintain Product Information System(PIM).
- Research and create product specifications for digital and print
media sources from various locations and departments.
- Monitor daily submissions of new products.
- Coordinate with Purchasing and Pricing Departments for approvals
and uploads of new product entries into ERP system.
- Work with Product Managers to create and maintain ads for all
digital and print offerings based on scheduled timelines.
- Coordinate maintenance and completion of printed material data
with Graphics Department.
- Update and create all online offerings through the PIM or graphics system.
- Other duties may apply.
- High School Diploma required; BSBA preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in data maintenance; website or catalog data
- Advanced knowledge and utilization of Microsoft Excel required.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Access, Word and Outlook.
- Strong researching skills via printed material and online offerings.
- Able to communicate coherently with various departments for New
Product Entries and solve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Have the ability to work with Product Management regarding flyer
and catalog ads.
- Able to multi-task and work under deadlines.
- Occasionally moves up to 30 lbs.
- Frequently sitting, and occasionally standing, twisting, bending
- Operate a computer daily.
Berkshire Production Supply LLC provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.