The Warehouse Associate is responsible for storing materials,
picking, packing orders daily. The goal is to contribute to company
efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction by ensuring that
the right product is delivered on-time with superior accuracy. The
Warehouse Associate works in a team-based distribution environment.
This position is located at our Central Distribution Center in Warren,
MI for the remainder of 2020 and then will relocate to our new
headquarters in Novi, MI.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to
schedule (pick, load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins
according to organizational standards.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with company
procedures, rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous warehouse work preferred.
- Use of electronic scanner is preferred.
- Ability to work independently
- Occasionally moves up to 70 lbs.
- Frequently standing, twisting, bending and lifting
- Ability to operate a computer and pallet jack
Berkshire Production Supply LLC provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.