The Driver is primarily responsible for delivering customer orders in
their assigned geographic area. This individual is a key point of
contact during the delivery process and must present themselves with
the professionalism and a high regard to customer service.
- Loads and unloads delivery orders.
- Delivers product daily to a territory of customers.
- Gathers appropriate paperwork and signatures upon delivery.
- Communicates with distribution center on delivery status.
- Optimizes delivery routes.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Clean driving record required.
- Experience driving box truck required
- Experience with distribution delivery a plus
- Thorough knowledge of geography and roadways of assigned territory
- Alert and professional appearance
- Focus on customer service
Production Tool Supply Company LLC provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.