The Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding to
customers requests for pricing, quotes, and logistical questions on
products sold by the organization. This individual will work closely
with customers, outside sales, and internal teams to provide solutions
to the customer that are highly effective and profitable for both
parties while providing an excellent customer experience.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer
order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established
department policies and procedures.
- Responds to customer and outside sales requests on products and
quotes via phone and email.
- Develops strong customer relationships, inform customers of
current sales and marketing programs, and effectively close the
sales opportunities that are uncovered.
- Displays a thorough understanding of products and features.
- Partners with sales team and other internal teams to meet and
exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Excellent organizational, written and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to establish rapport and build demand over
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to achieve company goals.
- Industrial supply distribution experience a plus.
- Occasionally moves up to 30 lbs.
- Frequently standing, twisting, bending
- Operate a computer
Berkshire Production Supply LLC provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.