The primary responsibility of the Administrative Assistant is to
provide support to the assigned department/division. The
Administrative Assistant will work closely with each member of their
location to ensure that assigned tasks are executed within guidelines.
A large part of this role is answering phones and data entry.
- Work closely with executives to provide support to team.
- Process requests from various departments.
- Coordinate meetings and manage calendars.
- Answer phone lines and route calls to appropriate associate.
- Liaison to other departments and customers.
- Reconcile paperwork as needed.
- Prepare billing reports for customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years previous administrative support experience preferred
- Strong time-management skills
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with multiple
departments and personnel
- Ability to multi-task and strong follow-up capabilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in excel with filtering, vlookup, and pivot table
- Frequent sitting, twisting, bending
- Frequent use of computer
- Ability to lift 15 lbs.
Berkshire Production Supply LLC provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.