The Accounts Payable Associate is responsible for managing and
supporting their assigned group of suppliers from an accounts payable
perspective. This individual will work closely with suppliers and
teammates to ensure each AP task is performed at the level expected of
- Manage a group of vendor accounts to ensure invoices are paid in a
timely manner, prioritizing payments to suppliers within discount
period to obtain maximum cost control.
- Apply correct check and balance procedures.
- Resolve problems and disputes on invoices, purchase orders,
receipts and statements.
- Analyze and reconcile a large volume of accounts payable invoices
utilizing our paperless program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or 2+ years’ experience
working in accounts payable function.
- Well organized, thoughtful and largely self-directed individual.
- Proven track record of working with cross-functional teams to
achieve company goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly build relationships with employees, vendors and customers.
- Occasionally moves up to 15 lbs.
- Frequently sitting, occasional twisting and/or bending
- Operate a computer daily
Berkshire Production Supply LLC provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.